If you have received a notice to quit, are pending eviction, or are currently homeless contact your local city or town welfare office.

If you are homeless and seeking shelter in Strafford or Rockingham County contact coordinated access at 603-435-2448 or email them at homeless@straffordcap.org . Evenings, overnight, or weekends you can contact 211.

​For additional information or further guidance if you are homeless or in danger to become homeless, contact My Friend’s Place at 749-3017 Ext 1.

You can also e-mail Coordinated Entry using the form below

My Friends Place is located at

368 Washington St Dover NH 03820 us 

My Friend's Place